We run 90-minute Public Cruises all year long
Narration, Wine and Live Music Cruises
- The Desert Belle Public Cruises are 90 minutes long. All cruises are performed by a Coast Guard Certified Captain and 2 Crew Members.
- There is a snack bar on board that serves water, soda, beer, wine, cocktails and snacks.
- Please bring cash to purchase items at the snack bar. We only accept credit cards when internet connection is possible.
- When purchasing tickets at the Ticket Booth located at the lake, it is credit card only (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express are accepted). We also accept check.
- The boat is handicap accessible with two restrooms on board.
- We gladly welcome ADA Service Animals that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability. Therapy Animals, Emotional Support Animals, and Comfort Animals are not considered Service Animals under ADA guidelines.
- *All passengers must check in at ticket booth 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. * At 5 minutes to departure, we will start selling any unclaimed reservations to the walk on line as the boat leaves as scheduled.
PREFERRED ADULT $28
Includes priority boarding + a ticket that is good for any one item at the snack bar. (Snack bar items include Beer ($4-5), Wine($6), Cocktails ($6), Soda($2), Bottled Water($2) Large Popcorn($5)
GENERAL ADULT $23
PREFERRED CHILD $20
Child ages 3-12 years old. Must wear a life jacket (life jackets are provided by the Desert Belle). Includes priority boarding + a ticket that is good for any one item at the snack bar. Preferred Child Tickets may only be purchased with a Preferred Adult Ticket. Preferred children will not be allowed to board by themselves.
GENERAL CHILD $15
Child ages 3-12 years old. Must wear a life jacket (life jackets are provided by the Desert Belle)
Child ages 0-2 years old. Must wear a life jacket (life jackets are provided by the Desert Belle)